Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Best View

Definitely the best way to view the world :) I never feel so at home as when I'm on the back of my horse and hitting the trail with him.

We finally got a few nice days that got above zero and the thaw has begun. Which right now means slushy, wet snow dripping everywhere but the ice is clearing off the roads so it's time to get back into conditioning mode! I swear Player is already looking better just after 4 conditioning rides and a week of lunging. I'm getting quite excited for our ride in April!

I'm still undecided as to if I will be bringing LJ or not though. He'll definitely be fit enough but I'm not sure about if he'll be mentally ready. On Monday I start the hands on portion of my equine massage/vertebral realignment course (woot!) and that will take up 11 days. Which I plan to keep conditioning Player in the dark through that, but I'm to keen to ride LJ in the dark yet. Hopefully hubby will be home from work again early next week and I can con him into putting some miles on him during daylight hours for me while I'm in my course!

No comments:

Post a Comment